The Bowflex Pr3000 home gym gives the user no-change pulley system which means you can perform all exercises without realigning the machine or its cables.
The Bowflex Pr3000 home gym covers over 50 exercises for all the muscles and keeps you strong and healthy. The gym has its dimensions of 61 inches in length, 41 inches in width, and 83 inches in height.
The features of the Bowflex pr3000 home gym are:
1) it covers more than 50 exercises in a single machine.
2) Power rods gives excellent resistance so that you will not get any joint pains or aches.
3) No-change cable system as you can perform all the exercises without converting the machine or moving the cables.
4) Resistance can be upgradable from 210 lbs. to 310 lbs.
5) Hand grips and ankle cuffs are provided for better comfort and flexibility.
You Might Also Like: Bowflex Max Trainer M5 Reviews
The entire machine has a 1-year warranty with the power rods accounting for seven years’ warranty. The other parts are given for 60 days’ warranty.
Some of the benefits of using Bowflex Pr3000 home gym are:
1) You can perform both upper body and lower body exercises.
2) All the major muscle groups are covered with more than 50 exercises.
The Bowflex Pr3000 home gym is the one to buy if you are looking for an all-in-one gym.